We, at ICBA are goal oriented and endeavor to spread smiles over the face of every single customer out there. We practice what we preach and you can come discover the passion every employee has here in spreading the joy. We are a bunch of committed individuals who love technology and work towards the passion we have.
If you think you love any one of the above and want to join us in spreading the happiness, here are the few opportunities to interest you.
The Senior Business Analyst is the liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and possibly information systems. The Business Analyst understands and analyzes business processes and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The incumbent must clearly understand project change management and how the role plays a key piece in the change management process. The incumbent must also be able to fulfill basic project management responsibilities throughout project lifecycle.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Should have at least 5+ years of Business Analysis experience in core service/product implementation environment.
- Interfaces or liaison between business owners/users and development project teams to determine, communicate and validate business requirements.
- Supports projects by understanding business needs, opportunities, problems, impacts, risks, and presents and agrees to recommended solutions.
- Understands, gathers, and defines requirements of all types, and documents with process flows and diagrams.
- Writes detailed business requirements, functional specifications and, when involved in project teams using an iterative development methodology.
- Identifies and communicates requirement/scope issues.
- Ties the strategic objectives to the project and quickly demonstrates a detailed understanding of the business, and be able to help determine solutions to problems.
- Identifies opportunities for increasing business efficiency through improved manual and automated process systems.
- Understands business processes and products for assigned business functions and the relationships between those processes and information systems, including the impact of system changes to business processes.
- Determines the impact of system change to the business and vice versa.
- Independently initiates, identifies and coordinates the analysis of business needs in project areas.
- Builds consensus among stakeholders, often recapping direction and decisions made.
- Applies logic to conflict management and issues.
- Should have experience in Agile Scrum – user stories, sprint ceremonies and artifacts.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Supports a variety of applications, sites, and departments.
- Assists in facilitating User Acceptance Testing to derive test strategy in creating and reviewing test cases.
- Communicates risks and ensures understanding of these risks.
- Provides on-going project management and status reporting at all levels.
- Creates and maintains project schedules by developing project plans and functional specifications, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, and tracking all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Provides timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts.
- Conducts project meetings with project team(s) regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Remuneration: 14.00 to 18.00 lacs per annum
Position type: Full Time
Travel Required: 50% (India & Abroad)
- Design of user interfaces and optimizing the user experience of our ITSM products
- Control, quality assurance and optimization of the testing and analysis
- Developing user centered design process to create quality UX for Web and Mobile platforms.
- The development of design methodologies and Web optimization
- Organize competitor analysis, heuristic testing and usability testing
- Interpret behavioral data from usability studies to create effective user interfaces.
- Create information architecture, wireframes (sketched and formal annotated), sitemaps, and user journeys to address navigation, functionality, page content and usability.
- University degree in design or human computer interaction (HCI)
- +6 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of user experience design and usability testing
- Experience in leading and developing a UX/UI team and meet set goals
- Experience in using rapid prototyping tools like Axure RP
- Possess visual design expertise; capacity for creating highly usable designs and layouts, and a tendency towards simplification
- Should have excellent communication skills and lot of common sense.