Continue to enhance your skills and experience the benefits of certification by recertification program.
You worked hard for that certification. Don’t let it lapse! Renew now and maintain your certification for two years.
Renewing your Practitioner and professional certification(s) allows you to:
- Differentiate yourself from others in your field by enhancing your skills, knowledge, and abilities from the largest, most established, and influential Business Analysis certifying body.
- Open the door to career advancement opportunities and the potential for increased earnings.
- Participate in volunteer opportunities and influence the future of Business Analysis
- Continue your path in obtaining more advanced certifications.
To validate your participation and continued proficiency in the fundamental principles and practices of Business Analysis, you are required to earn BA Education Units by completing an educational training or learning opportunity. It’s easy to do and will help you stay relevant (and competitive) in the market.
Learning is essential for your ongoing journey and EUs are an easy way to accomplish this. Here’s just a sampling of the wide variety of ways to earn EUs:
- Watch a community webinar
- Volunteer in some way to give back to the Agile community
- Participate in a local user group
- Attend a Global/Regional BA gathering
For more information regarding recertification, application, fees, and more, please refer to the Recertification Handbook.